Darood E Mahi ki fazilat - Darood Mahi benefits in English

Attributes of Darood Mahi in English: 


One day, A villager came to Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H) in the mosque of Madina. He had a pot in his hand, when he came to Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H) which was covered with a piece of cloth. The holy Prophet (P.B.U.H) asked "what is in this Pot ?" he replied to Prophet (P.B.U.H) " O, Prophet of Allah (P.B.U.H) in this pot I have a fish which I was trying to Cook for last three days but it seems that this fish is not receiving the flames of fire or been cooked. So I have brought this to You (P.B.U.H) as you may better know".

The Prophet of Allah, Hazrat Muhammad (P.B.U.H) asked the fish about this and the fish started speaking and replied to the Prophet of Allah (P.B.U.H) that once I was in the water and there was a man who was reciting a Darood Sharif and I Heard that from my ears. I myself did Nothing. "Prophet of Allah (P.B.U.H) asked the fish what was that tell me". The fish recited that Darood Sharif and the Prophet (P.B.U.H) asked, "O, Ali, write this Darood Sharif and teach it to people, as this will make the Fire of Hell Haram on them whoever recite this, Inshaa Allah."

We are trying to Provide you Darood Sharif in English and Darood Mahi Benefits in Urdu too.




ایک تبصرہ شائع کریں

0 تبصرے